Saturday 19 February 2011

Two Swype employees victims of theft in Barcelona | Seattle Times Newspaper

BlackBerry Storm 9530 Unlocked GSM + CDMA World Phone with 3.15 Mega pixel Camera - Black - (Certified Refurbished)Microsoft Pri0 | Mobile World: Two Swype employees victims of theft in Barcelona | Seattle Times Newspaper: "Two of the four Swype employees in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress were victims of theft in separate incidents during their stay in the Spanish city. Swype, which develops touchscreen keyboard technology, is based in Seattle.

Brian Lysak, director of business development, was pickpocketed at 12:30 a.m. Thursday outside a restaurant.

'He came up from behind and started saying, 'Barcelona, blah, blah, blah.' He grabbed my shoulders and bumped my hip and as soon as he did that, I checked my pockets and I realized my wallet was gone,' Lysak said.

The man took off running and Lysak chased him down, caught him and held him until police arrested him, Lysak said. 'I trail run a lot near my house on Cougar Mountain,' he said."

DISCLAIMER:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...